Loyal Rebels

We are the Loyal Rebels Clan, our Motto is Friendship First ...It is a Motto we live by....It is a family type Clan where we help each other and enjoy each other's company....

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who is this Grilka person anyway?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grilka

PostSubject: Who is this Grilka person anyway?   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 am

Hi.

My name's Grilka, and I'm the new one.
I'm from Germany, 42 years old, married, two boys (9 and 7).
I earn my money by being a teacher for exceptionally gifted children in the subjects of maths, sciences and computer science.

I've been playing Runescape for almost 8 years, I think, and it's fun. That's why I play it: fun.
My goals are: having fun Smile

I'm pretty much of an allrounder in real life as well as in-game: my skill levels are from 65 (Summoning) to 86 (Mining), and then there's that wrongly-named minigame which erroneusly is mentioned on the skill screen, too, were I have a level of 58.
(for those illiterate in reading between the lines: I don't like Dungeoneering. The abbreviation is appropriate: "dung".)

I'm currently working on a goal that (afaik) noone has accomplished yet, at least I didn't find any mentions about it: I want to gain a level in all 25 skills within the shortest time possible (should be around two minutes), this time using all tricks available (urns, strange rocks, lamps etc.), and maybe later doing it again "properly" (TM).

All around I'm trying to be a pleasant person - if anyone needs something ingame, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not poor, and I own quite a decent selection of lendable items.

I'm very happy to be with you fellow Rebels - this clan is a very pleasant place, and I'm looking forward to being with you for a long time!
Back to top Go down
dark hoogan

PostSubject: Re: Who is this Grilka person anyway?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 am

nice to have you grilka, welcome to the clan

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is this Grilka person anyway?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Your are indeed the kind of Rebel we treasure......it is a pleasure to know you....and have you as in our Clan

Jo

[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
smoggy rebel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this Grilka person anyway?   Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 pm

The challenge was an awesome and novel idea Grilka and stirred up much interest within the Rebels ranks, the subsequent youtube video could almost be used as a recruiting tool for the Rebels.

Looking very much forward to the next one, which I know is formulating within the firing synapses of your consciousness even as I type

I constantly hear you offering help and advice and any of your items *soo* freely for any of the Rebels to borrow, this generosity of spirit has made you a favourite among the Rebels.

For those looking for the ideal Christmas gift for Grilka this year...the answer is obvious...

Pangalactic Gargleblaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this Grilka person anyway?   

Back to top Go down

Who is this Grilka person anyway?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1