Loyal Rebels

We are the Loyal Rebels Clan, our Motto is Friendship First ...It is a Motto we live by....It is a family type Clan where we help each other and enjoy each other's company....

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoggy rebel

PostSubject: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate and commend all rebels on the awesome achievement of becoming a tier 7 clan with 4 avatars and............A BLOODY DRAGON

It's took a lot of work to get here and a lot of people have made sacrifices with their cap etc cooking a lot...a LOT....A LOT of rations of late...but...BUT...WE DID IT

So give yourselves an enormous pat on the back for our newest achievement working together as a clan

Yes ofcourse I realise that we don't physically have it within our
grubby grasp, but we have cooked the 956 billion rations of whatever the hell
it was
(it felt like more!!!) and I say we acknowledge and celebrate our colossal achievement from this moment forward

We truly do have a citadel to be proud of one which we've all contributed to, to some degree. Some of us have been here right from the start like Jo, the sun, moon and oceans and many of us have climbed aboard the expresstrain to Rebeltown along the way.

So wherever you are on your journey if your LOYAL and just a bit REBELious, you are in exactly the right place

Back to top Go down
http://www.eggsin1basket.co.uk
KawaiiStorm

PostSubject: Re: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Not long from now we will be able to touch it, however I don't think that it will like that very much. Be sure to congratulate yourself just as much as the rest of us smoggy! You've been one of the most enthusiastic about the darned thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgarna_Fee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 am

Well said Storm ! I wish to thank each and every Rebel for the amazeing effort you have all put into our Citadel...I am so very proud of each and every one of you......Hugs to ALL Jo....

[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
dark hoogan

PostSubject: Re: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:43 am

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

A dragon! gg rebels

PostSubject: Re: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 am

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dragon!
Red Partyhat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.    

Back to top Go down

OMG We own a dragon and it's in the post as we speak.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1